General English Quiz Questions and Answer
![]() |
English quiz questions, English quiz spelling quiz English grammar quiz ,quiz vocabulary
Pronouns Worksheet --- 12
==============================
1. Each of the four boys …………………… clever.
is
are
were
2. Neither of them …………………… there.
was
were
3. …………………… books are lost.
My all
All my
Either could be used here
4. The two brothers quarreled with ……………………….
one another
each other
5. Your need is greater than …………………..
my
me
mine
6. Prachi and …………………… are friends.
I
me
7. Vijay and I …………………… cousins.
am
are
is
8. He is older than …………………… am.
I
me
myself
9. None of us …………………….. seen him.
has
have
10. My essay is better than …………………..
your
yours
11. Every light …………………… out.
was
were
12. That boy of ……………………… has broken my window again.
your
yours
======================
Answers
1. Each of the four boys is clever.
2. Neither of them was there.
3. All my books are lost.
4. The two brothers quarreled with each other.
5. Your need is greater than mine.
6. Prachi and I are friends.
7. Vijay and I are cousins.
8. He is older than I am.
9. None of us has seen him.
10. My essay is better than yours.
11. Every light was out.
12. That boy of yours has broken my window again.
========================
Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.

Post a Comment